Casa Quentin enjoys breath-taking views over Tofinho bay. Located right on Tofinho’s main beach it takes less than 100m to experience the hot waters of the Mozambique Channel. The cottage is ideal for a large family. The veranda offers spectacular views and frequent sightings of dolphins and whales.
Casa Quentin sleeps 6 and offers guests a 3-bedroom cottage with the basic self catering facilities, including:
- Main bedroom with a double bed.
- Two additional bedrooms with 2 single beds.
- Mosquito nets on all the beds and linen, except towels.
- An open plan living area and kitchen with the basic facilities for self-catering, including a stove and fridge/freezer
- Cutlery and Crockery to accommodate 6 guests
- A bathroom with shower, toilet and basin and a separate toilet.
- An outside shower.
- A veranda with braai facility.
With Casa Gideon and Leneé adjacent, Casa Quentin is ideal for groups of up to 18 people.
In-season corresponds with the South African school holidays and long weekends.
Reservation : +27 (0) 814385511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sylvia +27 (0) 836013416 or email@example.com
Ricardo +258 842 9922 83 or firstname.lastname@example.org