1 Bedroom, 1 Loft
Veranda & Braai Facility
Casa Leneé is a cosy one-bedroom cottage with sea views less than 100m from Tofinho Beach, affording breathtaking views over Tofinho Bay. Located right on Tofinho’s main beach it takes less than 100m to experience the hot waters of the Mozambique Channel. The cottage is ideal for a family. The veranda offers spectacular views and frequent sightings of dolphins and whales.
With Casa Gideon and Casa Quentin adjacent, these three cottages are ideal for groups of up to 18 people.
In-season corresponds with the South African school holidays and long weekends.
The cottage is ideal for a small family of 4 with the basic self-catering facilities, including:
- Main bedroom with a double bed (sleeps 2).
- 2 single beds in the loft (ideal for kids) (sleeps 2).
- Mosquito nets for the beds and linen, except towels.
- A kitchenette with the basic facilities for self-catering, including a 2 plate gas stove and combined fridge/freezer.
- Cutlery and Crockery to accommodate 4 guests.
- A shower, toilet and basin, with entry from the main bedroom.
- A covered veranda overlooking the ocean.
- An open outside braai.