Casa Leneé is a cosy one bedroom cottage with sea views less than 100m from Tofinho Beach. The cottage is ideal for a small family of 4 with the basic self-catering facilities, including:
- Main bedroom with a double bed (sleeps 2).
- 2 single beds in the loft (ideal for kids) (sleeps 2).
- Mosquito nets for the beds and linen, except towels.
- A kitchenette with the basic facilities for self-catering, including a 2 plate gas stove and combined fridge/freezer.
- Cutlery and Crockery to accommodate 4 guests.
- A shower, toilet and basin, with entry from the main bedroom.
- A covered veranda overlooking the ocean.
- An open outside braai.
With Casa Quentin and Gideon close together, Casa Leneé is ideal for groups of up to 18 people.
In-season corresponds with the South African school holidays and long weekends.
Contact numbers for enquiries:
Ricardo: +258 842 9922 83 or firstname.lastname@example.org