Veranda & Braai Facility
This cottage enjoys Tofinho’s prime spot. Located right at Tofinho’s main beach it takes less than 100m to experience the hot waters of the Mozambique Channel. The cottage is ideal for a large family and friends. Frequent sightings of dolphins and whales are common from the large undercover veranda.Enjoy breathtaking views over Tofinho bay. Located right on Tofinho’s main beach it takes less than 100m to experience the hot waters of the Mozambique Channel. The cottage is ideal for a large family. The veranda offers spectacular views and frequent sightings of dolphins and whales.
With Casa Gideon and Leneé adjacent, these three cottages are ideal for groups of up to 18 people.
In-season corresponds with the South African school holidays and long weekends.
Casa Gideon sleeps 8 and offers guests a 3-bedroom cottage with the basic self catering facilities, including:
- Main bedroom with a double bed and a single bed (sleeps 3).
- Two additional bedrooms with 2 ¾ beds each (sleeps 2 each).
- One sleeper couch in the lounge.
- Mosquito nets on all the beds and linen, except towels.
- An open living area and kitchen with the basic facilities for self-catering, including a 2 plate gas stove and fridge/freezer.
- Cutlery and Crockery to accommodate 8 guests.
- A bathroom with shower, toilet and basin and an extra separate toilet.
- A separate pantry.
- A large covered veranda with separate braai area.